[CLUE-Talk] Cool Linux Bumper Stickers

jimintriglia at americanisp.net jimintriglia at americanisp.net
Fri Nov 23 07:55:24 MST 2001

Greetings,

One of my students has a custom bumper sticker business and has offered to
create/donate Linux custom bumper stickers as CLUE door prizes.

I'd like to receive suggestions/ideas off-list, as to what you would like to see
 on these bumper stickers. Graphics and text are acceptable - just be mindful
that we cannot put graphics/slogans that are registered trade/servicemarks of
other organizations.

My plan is to bring some Linux custom bumper stickers door prizes to the next
CLUE meeting. Thanks for your suggestions!

Best,

JimI.