[CLUE-Talk] "Revolution OS" documentary

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Wed Oct 24 15:56:21 MDT 2001

David Willson wrote:

> Did anyone see it?  Did it suck?  Where can I buy the DVD?

I was there.  I didn't recognize any other attendees.  It
was a small theater but it filled up pretty well.  The
documentary was excellent and reasonably up to date.  Most
of the information wasn't anything you don't already know,
but there were some great interviews with Linus, ESR, RMS
Bruce Perens, Larry Augustine and Michael Tiemann. I came
away with a different perspective of these guys.  Most of
whom I had never before seen anything more than a snapshot
of.

J.T.S Moore, the producer/director, was also there and he
stayed after the show to answer questions.  He said that
he'd like to see this film make it to video and DVD.  But
it's not for certain that it will ever happen.  Contacting
J.T.S Moore directly and telling him that you're interested
might help.  I'd love to have a DVD of it myself.  The only
information I have about the guy is that he's at Stanford.

Later,

Lynn