[CLUE-Talk] Books: free to a good home.

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 10:01:15 MDT 2001

I'm cleaning out my bookshelves and next week I will donate them
somewhere (anyone know of a school that needs some programming books?)
I'd be happy to give them to anyone here that is interested.

Here is what I have.
Various books on C++ programming including database development and
graphics files, most of them are about 3 years old, in very good
condition.  A couple on Assembly language and one very in depth on Dos
programming.

An O'Reilly book on RPC programming.
Digital Microprocessors

If any of these sound interesting, let me know.

Brandon