[CLUE-Talk] My Palm died, which one should I get

Dave Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Fri Sep 21 17:42:10 MDT 2001

Kevin Cullis wrote:

> My Palm III died today and I'm going to get another one.  Anyone have a
> suggestion?

I don't want a palm because years ago I saw a newton and its
interface/handwriting recognition were much better.  With hardware prices
down so much, you'd think they could bring something like it back.

I tried an ipaq briefly.  It seemed easier to write on than a palm.  No
good for you if you already like the palm.  It will do Linux too, to some
degree, but it's expensive ($600 a few months ago).

Dave