[CLUE-Talk] Jim Ockers, contact me

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Wed Sep 26 21:09:06 MDT 2001

Jim,

So... what company do you work for? Perhaps you can give us a link to check out.

--
Match Grun
"How long until you buy me a beer?"

Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:30:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Charles Oriez <coriez at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CLUE-Talk] Gartner Recommends Against Microsoft IIS
To: clue-talk at clue.denver.co.us
Sender: clue-talk-admin at clue.denver.co.us

http://www.interactiveweek.com/article/0,3658,s%253D604%2526a%253D15027,00.asp

> Does the .asp mean it's running on IIS?  Ironic?
>
> Dave

Chilisoft supports asp on linux/apache.  But, in this case, "The site
www.interactiveweek.com is running Microsoft-IIS/5.0 on Windows 2000".

=====
--
The object-oriented model makes it easy to build up programs by accretion. What this often means, in practise, is that it provides a structured way to write spaghetti code.  --Paul Graham