[CLUE-Talk] Cross posting.

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Sat Apr 6 11:01:14 MST 2002

On Friday 05 April 2002 10:12, Kevin Cullis wrote:
> Dave Anselmi wrote:
> > I know that the cross posting that has been done is with the best
> > intentions, so don't take this as a flame.
>
> Thanks for the non flame post.  The reason I cross posted is that there
> was one person I know of that subscribed ONLY to the CLUE-Tech because
> s/he didn't want to get involved with the off topic stuff. The 2600
> meeting tomorrow DOES talk techie stuff and if I didn't cross post, s/he
> may not get to  attend.

Thus the peril of not subscribing to clue-talk.

In addition, you do not know how many non-subscribers of clue-talk read the
archives (we could get this info from our weblogs, but it's not important).
My point -> if someone is really interested in clue-talk they will

a) be a subscriber
b) be a digest subscriber
c) not subscribe, but read the archives on a regular basis.

Jeff