[CLUE-Talk] Pointy-Haired Boss (WAS: The Microsoft penalty that isn't - Tech News - CNET.com)

Chris K. Chew chris at fenetics.com
Fri Apr 19 07:56:49 MDT 2002

Sheesh Kevin, I'm starting to think that you would get along pretty well
with my project manager.  His old job sent him to the south someplace to
study the Deming approach to management.  We even have hoshin's
periodically.

I read all of the time, any kind of book.  I am sure that reading various
things help me be a more effective and organized programmer.  It does the
same for my citizenship.

Jim Collins is now in the reading list.  Thanks!

Chris