[CLUE-Talk] Paypal or other

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Fri Apr 19 10:38:55 MDT 2002

Most banks have merchant accounts which can allow
for secure web transactions as well through a software
package for credit cards.

If these 20 to 40 clients are going to be the "regulars",
I would recommend a simpler deal of just establishing an
EFT transaction between bank accounts, requiring signed
permissions between parties for the transactions (among
other items per bank institution).

Hope this helps some.

--- Crawford