[CLUE-Talk] The Microsoft penalty that isn't - Tech News - CNET.com

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Apr 19 21:09:32 MDT 2002

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:08:10 -0600
Dave Anselmi <anselmi at americanisp.net> wrote:

> > I haven't heard of "Peopleware" who's the author?
>
> Tom DeMarco.  I wanted to say "your library has it" but apparently mine
> doesn't:-(

Well. The first "IT" book I ever read was "Structured Analysis and System
Specification". It was given to me on my first job by the systems analyst
I was working for. That was 1982.

--
Fight the CBDTPA: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine