[CLUE-Talk] SR-7 - Special Regulation of Computer Software

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Apr 23 14:04:41 MDT 2002

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:26:35 -0700 (PDT)
Jeffery Cann <jc_cann at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Finally, I found the proposed changes to SR-7.  This was written by the
> Colorado Department of Revenue, a part of the Executive branch.
>
> On this page are all of the proposed changes.  You have to scroll down
> to find the text for SR-7 --
> http://www.revenue.state.co.us/TPS_dir/PropRegsNotice1101.html

Good Man, Jeff!

I gotta ask, how _did_ you find it? I spent, dunno, 1/2 hour looking
around up there, and couldn't find anything pointing to it. Whatever the
"entry" page was that got you to it, it'd be worth having a bookmark.

jed

--
Fight the CBDTPA: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine