[CLUE-Talk] Exchange Killer? Linux at IBM - Linux Line

Randy Arabie rrarabie at arabie.org
Sat Apr 27 07:45:11 MDT 2002

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Kevin Cullis wrote:

> FYI.
>
> While maybe not Open Source, it still can help migrate off of MS stuff.
>
> KC
>
> http://www-1.ibm.com/linux/linuxline/apr02/partnernews.shtml

It sounds like they have a wonderful business model.  I've heard
stuff about Bynari before, I think they do a lot of work moving
goverment agencies (local, state, & fed) to OpenSource solutions.

This is a really good example of Linux shining in the enterprise.
--
Cheerio!

Randy

Randy Arabie
GnuPG Key Info --

 Fingerprint: 7E25 DFA2 EF72 9551 9C6C  8AA6 6E8C A0F5 7E33 D981
 Key ID: 7C603AEF
 http://www.arabie.org/keys/rrarabie.gnupg