[CLUE-Talk] Linux Fun-da-mentals messages...

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Mon Aug 26 15:12:49 MDT 2002

In order to avoid inappropriate use of list resources, all further Linux
Fun-da-mentals announcements will go only to CLUE-announce and LinuxFun
lists.  LinuxFun will receive ~all~ messages, and CLUE-announce will
receive meeting announcements only.

To continue to receive ~all~ Linux Fun-da-mentals related messages, join
the LinuxFun list by sending the word "subscribe" to
LinuxFun-request at TheGeek.NU or visit
http://mailman.thegeek.nu/mailman/listinfo/LinuxFun.

To continue to receive only Linux Fun-da-mentals meeting announcements,
join CLUE-announce by sending the word "subscribe" to
CLUE-announce-request at clue.denver.co.us or visit

To learn what the heck Linux Fun-da-mentals is, visit
http://clue.denver.co.us/fun-da-mentals.html

To see Joe Betts' review of our last session, visit
http://mailman.thegeek.nu/~dlwillson/LFdm-20020821-OpenOffice.htm

--
David Willson
This message was composed and sent using truly free software on a truly

Hey, have I mentioned that I am looking for work?
http://TheGeek.NU/resume.htm