[CLUE-Talk] Re: Linux in Schools

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon Aug 26 20:33:01 MDT 2002

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:53:57 -0600
Matt Gushee <mgushee at havenrock.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 07:28:58PM -0600, Presidente de CLUE wrote:
> >
> > I don't know off-hand anyone working on this issue.  But, I am posting
> > this to one of our general email lists, so if anyone is working on it,
> > I think they will contact you.
>
> Seems like Roger Frank was doing some Linux-in-the-schools stuff. He
> doesn't seem to be on the list lately--I wonder if he's moved away?

Is he the guy who's usually wearing the LTSP.org t-shirt?

Also, IIRC, the Logan School for Creative Learning uses Linux, although I
don't know to what extent.

http://www.logan.pvt.k12.co.us/

I'll see if the guy I know is still working with them.

Too bad Mr. Dotson didn't include an e-mail addy.

jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5