[CLUE-Talk] Re: Linux in Schools

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Mon Aug 26 22:36:11 MDT 2002

John Hamilton is doing this at Lenski Elementary.  (He's the guy in the
LTSP shirt.)  There are some other people around doing it also, Rocky
Mountain Expeditionary School (not sure how close that is to their real
name) and some people in Co Spgs.  John is the guy to talk to, and there
are CLUE people helping him.

I don't think John follows this list and I don't have an email for him
handy, but he's supposed to speak at the Sept meeting.

Dave