[CLUE-Talk] Bowling for Columbine

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Sun Dec 1 21:44:42 MST 2002

On Sunday 01 December 2002 09:25 pm, David Anselmi wrote:

> This doesn't support your argument.

My argument is non-existent!  I was simply responding to the thread that
ensued about poverty / hunger figures on Michael Moore's site from Sean's
comments.

Actually, I hoped we would be discussing the film, which has nothing to do
with hunger...  Which is why I started this thread.

Glad to see that I helped you blow off steam!  But, can everyone go out and
see the film so we can discuss it!

:-)

P.S.  I agree with most of what you said, especially that the government is
the least efficient means to feed people.  I also know that figures such as
'struggling to feed' are subjective.  All I know is that when I worked at a
food bank, a lot of people were REALLY hungry.

Jeff
--
    planet earth (tm)
http://jefferycann.com/