[CLUE-Talk] Good Samaritans Choose Linux

mgushee at havenrock.com mgushee at havenrock.com
Thu Dec 5 17:43:17 MST 2002

On 5 Dec 2002 at 16:33, Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> Did anyone see that story on Slashdot today?

That story? How about a URL, my man?

> I asked before, I guess I'll ask again: is there any headway on the ITSLEAP?
> Is there any thing I can do to help?

It's creeping along. I think we are ready to open up the mailing list. I was
going to wait till that happened to propose this, but since you asked, I'd
like to see an initial meeting before XMas. Then maybe we can actually
start doing something. Sound good? Jed? Other interested parties?

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, CO, USA