[CLUE-Talk] Printer cartridges?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Thu Dec 12 09:28:36 MST 2002

On 12-11 17:41, Dave Price wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 05:23:58PM -0700, Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> > Does anyone have any vendors to recommend for printer cartridges? I have an
> > HP 720C, and I dread paying the price for the officially sanctioned
> > cartridges from HP...I've seen spam for cartridges, but I don't want to
> > reinforce that sort of behavior.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> No ... but spam assassin twitched when it saw your emsil!

Yeah, I was actually a bit concerned that some people might not see my
message...which test(s) did it trigger? I see there is a specific "TONER"
test. Using the word "spam" probably didn't help, either. Did you ever
browse the tests at http://www.spamassassin.org/tests.html?  Some of the
descriptions are really funny:

 Says "We strongly oppose the use of spam email"
 Risk free. Suuurreeee....
 Don't delete me! Nooooo!!!!
 How dear can you be if you don't know my name?

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
You should, without hesitation, pound your typewriter into a plowshare, your
paper into fertilizer, and enter agriculture.
-Business Professor, University of Georgia