[CLUE-Talk] Creative Commons 1.0

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Mon Dec 16 19:56:27 MST 2002

Hey, not all is gloom and doom! Creative Commons has released version
1.0 of its licensing project. As software developers, I don't know if
this is directly useful to us, since we have our open source licenses.
But Creative Commons attempts to extend the open source spirit to all
types of creative works, giving their creators a legally sound way to
say "some rights reserved."

Check out www.creativecommons.org.
mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through