[CLUE-Talk] Why *YOU* should join the Hacking Society

Sean Reifschneider jafo-cluetalk at tummy.com
Sun Feb 10 23:34:32 MST 2002

>I'd be interested, again like you, I don't know about each week, but
>every other week would work.

No-one says you have to do it every week.  If you wanted to have it monthly
or every other week, have at it.  It's up to you to figure out what works
best.

Personally...  I'm finding that I almost wish it was MORE frequent rather
than less...  12 hours a month lets some progress get made, but I could
almost do it twice a week.

Sean
--
 "I feel so insignificant...  Like people are laughing at me."
 "You--You ARE a clown..."  -- Bob Newhart