[CLUE-Talk] Questions about business-card CD's

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Tue Feb 12 15:11:57 MST 2002

For reference, the Linuxcare disk is AKA LNX-BBC.
Linuxcare is now under Bradford Learning for the
most part (from what I was able to learn from the
LinuxWorld Expo talking to the folks at Bradford
Learning).

As for the actual LNX-BBC business card CD, I have
a copy from the August LinuxWorld Expo, v 1.618...
love it!  Nice emergency/rescue CD with Linux.

To answer the original questions posted, there is
a company called CompTree in California that can
sell them as CD-R's, I think potentially as CD-RW's
as well.  And yes, they can be made bootable, LNX-BBC
being the working example.

CompTree's website for more details on their end is
http://www.comptree.net.  One of ITEC's employees works
with them from time to time if you need a contact in
Denver.  Email me off list for that info.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146