[CLUE-Talk] Big Oops

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 13 12:55:26 MST 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Robert L. Harris wrote:

> The problem though is the source code.
>
> If they hand it over, any coders who look at it will be required to sign
> ALOT of NDA's, etc.  It won't be opensourced by this.

Oh, I'm sure -- I'm not sure I'd want Windows open sourced
anyway -- the nice thing is that this will prove that they've
been lying about being unable to produce a "stripped-down"
version.

There's just a slight chance it might also turn up comments
in the code that could be incriminating, though that would
be too much to hope for...

> M$ tried to introduce what 26 witnesses to buy time?  How much time will
> haveing coders dig through the source buy them?

This probably wouldn't take as much time as 26 witnessess...

I don't think the witnesses are to buy them time, they were all
called at the last minute to deny the states appropriate time
to prepare to cross them.

Zonker
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier -=- jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
http://www.DissociatedPress.net/