[CLUE-Talk] BackUPS 400 cable?

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Tue Jan 8 19:47:28 MST 2002

If it is just a serial cable, you can buy those RJ45 to Serial
converters a radio shack, which come unwired, and wire it up how ever
you need.  Buy a couple extra, for other wire configurations.  You will
always be able to find RJ45/Cat5, it would seem.  This is what I have
done for serial crossover cables (or null modem, if you will) for serial
consoles.

Tim