[CLUE-Talk] Affero.

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Mon Jul 1 21:51:34 MDT 2002

Hey.  Got the below off the web site contact form.  I can't say I want
to put a link up, but maybe y'all are interested.

I've been hearing about affero's version of the GPL on another list.
Something about a guy wanting protection for data derived from gcc
memory structures.  I don't understand any of it, but maybe someone
knows how the aGPL differs from the GPL.

Take a look at the site.  Is this a good thing?

Dave