[CLUE-Talk] Re: [CLUE-Announce] CLUE Projector Auction --> July 9, 2002

CLUE President president at clue.denver.co.us
Sun Jul 7 13:43:13 MDT 2002

I wanted to answer two questions I have received regarding the auction:

1.  Can I simply make a donation to the CLUE Projector Fund?

Yes!  If you would like to mail a check or bring money to the auction to
donate, you are welcome to do it.  If you would like to send money via postal
mail (and a check), please contact me directly.

2.   What types of things are acceptable to sell?

We are emphasizing computers and computer peripherals.  However, it is okay
to bring other electronic devices, such as digital cameras, audio equipment,
etc.  However, we don't want to turn this into a garage sale, so if you have
a white elephant lamp, don't bring it!  If you have a question about an item
to sell, please contact me directly.

See everyone Tuesday!
Jeffery Cann
CLUE President