[CLUE-Talk] [OT] A Call to Action

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Tue Jul 16 10:05:25 MDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 07:11:36AM -0600, Randy Arabie wrote:

> > Are you a libertarian?  go to  http://www.lp.org/quiz/  to find out.  Thanks
> > to Gus Calabrese for this link.  It's an interesting quiz.
>
> And, if you found the above quiz interesting, try the following out:
>
> 	http://www.politicalcompass.org/
>
> I fall at bearing:
>
> 	Economic Left/Right: 2.12
> 	Authoritarian/Libertarian: -1.59

And while we're on the subject of libertarians and other strange
political animals, here are some light bulb jokes to brighten your day
(pun? what pun?. Answers at bottom.

1. How many libertarians does it take to change a lightbulb?

2. How many Greens does it take to change a lightbulb?

3. How many Democrats or Republicans does it take to change a lightbulb?

4. How many Pat Buchanan supporters does it take to change a lightbulb?

                         \ /

1. None! The market will take care of it!

2. 135. One to actually change the lightbulb, 10 to decide how to change
   the lightbulb, 100 to decide how to decide how to change the
   lightbulb, 21 for diversity, and three to agonize over whether we
   should really be changing lightbulbs at all.

3. Yes, changing the lightbulbs is one of our highest priorities.

4. Well, if we'd just stop buying those cheap foreign lightbulbs, we
   wouldn't have to change them in the first place.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA
mgushee at havenrock.com