[CLUE-Talk] Stuff For Sale.

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Jul 24 21:01:48 MDT 2002

Hi Folks.

I'll soon have my house sold. I'm trying to retain most of my stuff, but
various things exist which I will have no use for, or places to store
them. The inventory is still under development, as I haven't completely
dug out the basement and 2 closets. Might even be some free stuff (which
should have gone to the CLUE projector auction, but at the time, I wasn't
in an archeological mood).

Panasonic 24-pin dot-matrix printer, some spare ribbons if I can find them

Canon bubble-jet color printer (I think it's junk, but maybe somebody
wants it)

Sony satellite-sub computer speakers

Echo gas-powered line trimmer (very good one)

Honda 6hp roto-tiller

Probably a Ryobi 10-inch table saw

Maybe a 1992 Honda Nighthawk 750 (very low mileage, but I did crash it,
nonetheless it's in pretty good shape)

Really maybe, a Celestron C5+ Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope, 2 eyepieces,
equatorial fork mount.

later,
jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5