[CLUE-Talk] JSP and browsers?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Wed Jul 31 22:34:51 MDT 2002

An odd occurance happened today.  A vendor of
ours referred us to their web site for a potential
invoice from a recent expo (Boulder Chamber Of
Commerce one), and I noticed on the URL that the
site was JSP (I presume Java Server Pages?), yet
the site was only oriented for M$ Internet Explorer
5.0 (noted on the bottom of the page)?!?

Am I missing something about Java these days or...?
Open to comments from the programming and web crowds
out there on the list.  Is this one of the "fine points"
of the .NET plan?  Just a potential oversight for those
who thing M$ rules the web realm?

(I did email this vendor in regards to this and that
most Linux folks are not fond of IE...just for reference
to kill that flame thread.)

TIA.

--- Crawford

The I.T.E.C. Company