[CLUE-Talk] Comments on the AdTI white paper entitled "Opening the Open SourceDebate".

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Tue Jun 11 09:29:14 MDT 2002

What I find interesting is MS is truing to shut down new ideas and stop
progress, or should I say the money faucet into their bank.  Here's an
illustration of a U.S. Founding father contributing to "open standards"
by creating one himself: Thomas Jefferson's Moldboard Plow.  Check it
out here:

http://www.monticello.org/resources/interests/moldboard.html

He never patented it, but gave it away.

Kevin