[CLUE-Talk] Update (was In addition...RE: InstallFest)

charlie oriez coriez at oriez.org
Thu Jun 13 13:59:15 MDT 2002

On Thursday 13 June 2002 09:41, Crawford Rainwater wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Due to the number of CDs not coming to 50+ for
> the first round (or pre-InstallFest) purchasing,
> ITEC will have to unfortunately delay the orders
> until after the InstallFest.  This is in order to

will there be one copy of Mandrake 8.2 there for install purposes, or will I
need to bring CD's with me?

charles oriez          coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
"You want us to hit delete.  A blocking list is basically a diesel delete
key.  A blocking list is the bulk delete response to unwanted bulk email.
When we use a blocking list, we are hitting delete, as you ask us to
do.  Why do you object?"  -- David Canzi