[CLUE-Talk] Not Just Another Test Message

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Wed Jun 26 09:11:30 MDT 2002

* Jed S. Baer (thag at frii.com) wrote:
> Well, I finally started reading Neal Stephenson's Cryptonomicon. Great
> Book. Not quite as much fun without the skateboarding pizza delivery, but
> really marvelous.

I concur.  Excellent writing.  Now only if I can find the time to
finish it.

You know, the other day I had a laugh.  I was using my TI-83 calculator,
and it actually *did* snow crash -- screen went to snow on me (well,
random pixels) , required taking out the batteries to fix.  I got a
kick out of that.

Have you read _The Diamond Age_?  Also quite good.

Tim