[CLUE-Talk] Used Gear for Sale or Trade

John Kennedy jhkennedy at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 21:15:11 MST 2002

Hi all.

In keeping with my wife's pre-Spring housecleaning project
I have the following gear which is surplus to my needs...
and is for sale.

Computers [ great hi-performance Firewalls or WorkStations]

2 ea Compaq 233-MMX Desktop machines
     with 96 Meg RAM, 1.4,  CDROM and keyboards.
     no hard drive
1 ea Compaq 233-MMX 'Tower' machine
     with 128 Meg RAM, 1.4, CDROM
     no hard drive [I think it has a keyboard]
     [ this might be a 200-MMX ? can't remember for sure]

Components

1 ea SCSI  4-gigabyte  Hard Drive
     Seagate Baracuda ST34371N

1 ea SCSI  2.15-gigabyte Hard Drive
     by IBM

SCSI Cable

I have used all of this gear at one time or other
and it all worked when last used. [no guarantees though]

I'm asking $50 per computer, $25 for the 4-gig SCSI HD,
$15 for the 2.15 gig HD,  $5 for the SCSI cable.

I'll be home most of the weekend if anyone is interested.
and I'd consider offers.

Regardin trades...

I'm looking for a copy of the 'The Debian Bible',
some very long mouse, keyboard and monitor cables,
and what have you.

John Kennedy