[CLUE-Talk] Fwd: Air Force is putting pressure on software manufacturers to close security holes

Randy Arabie rrarabie at arabie.org
Tue Mar 12 07:21:32 MST 2002

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Charlie Oriez wrote:

> ran across this on another list.  thought you'd find it amusing, or
> at least interesting.  Red Hat should perhaps be talking to the
> zoomies.

Yeah.  And <Commander, General, Admiral, ???> Gilligan should talk to
the folks at NASA.  I think NASA has moved a substantial amount of their
computing & infrastructure over to Linux and *BSD.

Last I heard, NASA was the biggest government "trophy" OpenSource had
to show.
--
Cheers!

Randy

Randy Arabie
GnuPG Key Info --

 Fingerprint: 7E25 DFA2 EF72 9551 9C6C  8AA6 6E8C A0F5 7E33 D981
 Key ID: 7C603AEF
 http://www.arabie.org/keys/rrarabie.gnupg