[CLUE-Talk] Yahoo?

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Tue Mar 19 19:07:45 MST 2002

The records are still OK through the DNS servers on my ISP's network, but
I suppose what is happening is the polluted records are propigated as the
cache records expire.

There have been quite a view articles about ICANN happenings lately, as it
seems many have been concerned about it's concentration in the US and being
controlled by too few....kinda like a monopoly...huh?

This may be the poster child for ICANN and DNS diversification.
--
Cheers!

Randy

Randy Arabie
GnuPG Key Info --

 Fingerprint: 7E25 DFA2 EF72 9551 9C6C  8AA6 6E8C A0F5 7E33 D981
 Key ID: 7C603AEF
 http://www.arabie.org/keys/rrarabie.gnupg