[CLUE-Talk] CLUE-Announce?

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Mon Mar 25 11:51:58 MST 2002

Hi, Folks--

I was wondering what's going on with the CLUE-Announce list. I had an
announcement yesterday, so I signed up for CLUE-Announce. Then I tried
to post my announcement, and got a response saying it was awaiting
moderator approval. Okay, well, it's a moderated list, so I guess that's
normal. But now I see that there are only 27 subscribers, and no
announcements have actually been posted yet.

So I wonder if there's really a need for a separate announcements list.
It's been up for several weeks, but if nobody's going to use it ...

Shall I just go ahead and post the announcement to CLUE-Talk?
--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA
mgushee at havenrock.com