[CLUE-Talk] Re: [CLUE-Tech] CBDTPA

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 10:09:14 MST 2002

I'd be interested if it's during a time that I'm available (which isn't
often at the moment).

Also, do we really need to send this to both clue-tech and clue-talk?
I'm getting two of every message plus I thought the reason for the
separation was so that people that didn't care about that talk and
politics, could just be on clue-tech.

Brandon