[CLUE-Talk] Microsoft humor

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Thu May 9 14:08:07 MDT 2002

I managed to fry my linux box, which also seems to have a dead cd-rom
drive.  I'll deal with that on Sunday.

So today I am playing over on my win2000 box.  I got a notice that an
upgrade was available for one package that I'm using.  Fine.

Download starts.

Alert box pops up with "Digital Signature Not Found"

The gist is that there is no M$FT digital signature on the software, and no
guarantee that the software will work with windows.  The software in
question which M$FT warns me won't work with Windows?

Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.

Charles Oriez     coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**