[CLUE-Talk] Ergonomics Guide for Computer Workstations

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Wed May 29 21:34:55 MDT 2002

* Jeffery Cann (fabian at jefferycann.com) wrote:
> Just curious -- has anyone's workplace actually talked about ergonomics?

Back when I was employed, with Qwerst, they talked about it a good deal.
You could request an ergonomic consultant to come evaluate your
workstation if you were uncomfortable.  She would watch you work, and
reccomend ways to make your work habits better.  Her approval was also
needed to get an ergo keyboard.  The desk were already pretty darn ergo.
Wish I had the money for one at home.  They were multi-thousand dollar
cubicles per employee.  The chair alone cost $700, and adjusted in about
9 ways.

Tim