[CLUE-Talk] Best use of flash I've seen yet...

G. Richard Raab rraab at 12-254-22-176.client.attbi.com
Sat Nov 2 09:25:17 MST 2002

> I wish there were a way to develop Flash applications with
> a Linux tool.

I would suggest one of several things.
1) use svg as the oss and www world are looking to position it against
flash.
2) wait for the above to start killing the company. Then the company
will go oss in an attempt to compete against either oss or MS (Normally
the later).

	One of these days, somebody will come up with a good reason why
	a company that is doing well on MS will not port to Linux.
	JDEdwards is slow about it and frmo a friend of mine who works
	at MS tells me that it is targeted (MS actually wants SAP, but
	strategy is to take out smaller companies first).
	AOL is another cmopany. Now that they are struggling, I would
	guess that they will be introducing the Linux desktop soon,
	unless paid by MS not to.