[CLUE-Talk] M$ strikes again

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Nov 3 14:00:39 MST 2002

On Sun, 3 Nov 2002 12:02:47 -0700
Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc at americanisp.net> wrote:

> I wonder if there isn't a good website that just has links to all the
> stories of Microsoft doing desperate, foolhardy things (the "thrashings"
> I mentioned before). Also, as a separate list, the predatory things they
> do. It'd be nice to have it all in an HTML page or two. Then you can
> send 'em the LINK when it gets updated. :)

http://www.nyx.net/~lmulcahy/microsoft.html

Maybe a start there. I'd be happy to set up a quickie "link database"
(Maybe steal some of Dave Price's code?) for such. Wouldn't take me too
long to do, except I'm busy this afternoon.

Doing a search on Slashdot for "Microsoft" usually turns up quite a few as
well.

Hey, wait a minute. It's already done. Good thing I have a weblog! ;-)
http://www.rockchucker.com/cosmic/links.php

Go for it, folks. Remember to enter the full URL (include the http://
part).

jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5