[CLUE-Talk] Fwd: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Linux Store in town (Thu Nov 7 2002 08:00 am)

Jeffery Cann president at clue.denver.co.us
Thu Nov 7 17:32:46 MST 2002

FYI -

Local linux store...

Subject: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - Linux Store in town (Thu Nov 7 2002
08:00 am)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 08:00:25 -0700
From: Ana <greeniguana4 at yahoo.com>
To: president at clue.denver.co.us

I went into a store in Greenwood Village yesterday and it was really cool. I
 am new to computers and I decided I wanted to run Linux over Microsoft. I
 found this little store that has just opend. They specialize in open source
 software. I was able to buy a computer with Linux and Open office
 preinstalled. The man who was working was great as well. As I said I don't
 know if this is good content for your site or for your meetings but I was
 browsing around trying to find out more about this software on the web and
 came across your site. They did sell Microsoft as well but it was very
 geared towards Linux and OSX.

Here is the stores info:
Da Vinci Technologies LLC
9694 E Arapahoe Rd.
Greenwood Village CO 80112
www.davincitech.net

Check it out, as I said I don't know much but its the only store I was able
 to find to help me with Linux.