[CLUE-Talk] TrueType core fonts for linux

Mike Miller michael at millerville.cc
Thu Nov 14 20:03:59 MST 2002

Yes, but (from the same site)

# 020815 Microsoft pulls their fonts from their site. Fortunately,
according to the End User License Agreement and the faq I have the right
to redistribute the fonts in unaltered form. This right I intend to
exercise.

In any event, those fonts are so widespread and easily available, you
should have a problem finding them. (oh, like over on my XP box. ;) )