[CLUE-Talk] pc mag tech excellence awards include . . .

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon Nov 25 10:25:25 MST 2002

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 01:57:35 -0800 (PST)
bill ehlert <bill_ehlert_lists at yahoo.com> wrote:

>     the other finalist:

SuSe 8.1 Professional.

Also notable for finalist in the protocols category: Jabber

Interesting to note that another finalist program, an IM
sniffer/analyzer/security program, apparently doesn't recognize Jabber.

Printer friendly page for the whole article:
http://www.pcmag.com/print_article/0,3048,a=33615,00.asp

jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5