[CLUE-Talk] Old PC's

grant grant at amadensor.com
Tue Nov 26 14:36:25 MST 2002

I have several old PC's.  They are 133, 166, and even 1 233 (don't know
which one)  As far as I know they have not been scavenged, and were all
working when removed.  They probably have hard drives and memory, but I
have not checked them out.  They all have NIC's, most have 2.  These were
from a corporate upgrade.  They are, however rather grab bag.  I have not
tried them.  They are just sitting in a stack in my garage.

Now for why you care:  In exchange for a donation to the CLUE projector
fund, you can have one of these fine machines.  The may have Linux
components in them, considering age, they most likely do.  They have
NIC's, heck, they may even power up (I would be surprised if they do not
work, since they were removed for upgrade reasons, but having never tried
them...)  They have no monitors, mice or keyboards.  They are just desktop
boxes.  Most of them are HP.  Some are not.  There are between 15 and 20
available.  The catch:  You have to pick it up.  No limits on quantity.
Just a requirement to make a donation to the projector fund for the fair
value of the machine and no delivery.

Interested parties should contact me by phone at 303-680-4275 (home).  My
wife will also know what is up with these.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);