[CLUE-Talk] [events@softprowest.com: Softpro Books - December Announcements]

Dave Price davep at kinaole.org
Sat Nov 30 00:09:34 MST 2002

One of our sponsors!

----- Forwarded message from Softpro Books <events at softprowest.com> -----

   December Specials            ---------    DOUBLE DISCOUNT ON ALL
   MICROSOFT PRESS TITLES

   December Events               ---------    KEVIN MITNICK

   MITCHELL SMITH ON XML SCHEMA (Date change)

   If you wish to receive a text only version of our announcements in the
   future, please email [1]Text Only  and include your Softpro Regular
   number (see below) in the message body.

   SPECIALS

   December is Microsoft Press Month at Softpro Books.  Double your
   Softpro Regular discount and receive 20% off the list price on
   Microsoft Press titles in stock.  No need to mention this special
   offer. Simply let us know that you are a Softpro Regular when you make
   your purchase, and the extra discount will be automatically applied.
   Offer ends December 31, 2002.  Offer is good on in-store and phone
   purchases only. Sorry, no web orders. Rain checks will be honored if
   we are temporarily out of stock on in-print items.

   EVENTS -- December

   ***************************************

   SPECIAL NOTE:  PLEASE CHECK [2]COLORADO EVENTS AT SOFTPRO.COM

   THE DAY OF THE EVENT FOR LAST MINUTE CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS.

   ***************************************

   Kevin Mitnick, author of [3]The Art of Deception (John Wiley & Sons,
   2002), will visit both our stores to give a brief presentation, sign
   books, and chat with our customers.

   Places and Times:              DTC store        -- Tuesday, December 3
   at 7 pm

                    Boulder store  -- Thursday, December 5 at 7 pm

   Important note: We would like to get an idea of how many people to
   expect for these events.

   If you think that you are going to attend the DTC event please send
   mail to [4]Mitnick at DTC Softpro Books

   If you think that you are going to attend the Boulder event please
   send mail to [5]Mitnick at Boulder Softpro Books

   If you are replying for more than one person, please indicate the
   number of people in your party.

   Thank you for your cooperation.

   ***************************************

   Mitchell Smith on XML Schema

   The date of this event has changed.  It was previously scheduled for
   December 11.  Due to a prior commitment, Mr. Smith has asked that we
   move it to December 12.

   Place and Time: Boulder Store -- Thursday, December 12 at 7 pm.

   Mitchell Smith, co-author of [6]The XML Schema Complete Reference
   (Addison-Wesley, 2002), will be at our Boulder store to talk about XML
   Schema.  He will begin by presenting a general overview of the XML
   Schema and then explain how to map an XML Schema to a relational SQL
   Schema. If you are interested in attending, please email [7]Mitchell
   Smith at Boulder .

   REMINDER

   The Team O'Reilly Rewards promotion continues through the end of the
   year.  For every 5 O'Reilly books (excluding pocket references) that
   you purchase from Softpro Books, the 6th book is free. Ask for details
   at any Softpro Books location.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Housekeeping:

   We hope that we have spelled your name correctly.  We have done our
   best to read the membership forms that our customers fill out.  In the
   event that we have entered your information incorrectly, or if you
   wish to update your email address or other membership information,
   please email us at [8]Corrections.  Please include your Softpro
   Regular number and any changes to be made in the message body.

      The name we have on file for you:
   Dave Price

      Your Softpro Regular customer number:
   202108

   -- If you do not wish to receive email messages from Softpro in the
   future, please reply to [9]Remove-me and include your Softpro Regular
   number in the message body.  We will remove your email address from
   our database.  If you are not using the email account that you wish to
   remove, please type your Softpro Regular Club membership number after
   the word 'unsubscribe'.

   Softpro Books     http://www.softpro.com

   DTC                                        Boulder

   6862 S. Yosemite St.          4800 Baseline Rd. #B-102

   Centennial, CO 80112       Boulder, CO 80303

   303.740.7751(T)                  303.543.7217(T)

   303.740.8152(F)                  303.554.1599(F)

   [10]dtc at softprowest.com        [11]boulder at softprowest.com