[CLUE-Talk] Sorry to leave

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Fri Oct 4 08:58:49 MDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 08:10, David Anselmi wrote:
> Robert L. Harris wrote:
> [...]
> >   The market in Ga isn't much better if any but atleast I'm working for
> > a good company with a good plan.  Gonna miss Denver and hoping to retire
> > out there.  On the other hand, while my family sucks, my wife's family
> > are great and her parrents are the best grandparents I could hope for so
> > it works out for now atleast.
>
> Guess it's time to set up CLUE East!  I bet Ed Hill knows some Research
> Triangle people who'd be interested. :-)

Hi Robert and Dave,

While the job market back East is also pretty tough, I have seen some
opportunities posted to their local LUG mailing lists during the past
few weeks.  I'm still somewhat involved with the NC RTP-based TriLUG
(http://www.trilug.org -- a very active and competent group -- tell 'em
I said "hi!") and I've heard that the ALE folks (http://www.ale.org/)
frequently host excellent talks.

good luck!
Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
Post-Doctoral Researcher   |  Email:  ed at eh3.com,  ehill at mines.edu
Division of ESE            |  URLs:   http://www.eh3.com
Colorado School of Mines   |    http://cesep.mines.edu/people/edhill.php
Golden, CO  80401          |  Phones:  303-384-2094, 303-273-3483