[CLUE-Talk] Linux Advocacy: A Reformation

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Oct 5 15:23:48 MDT 2002

> > Jed S. Baer wrote:
> > >
> > > The question this brings up is whether this advocacy project could
> > > reasonably be a part of CLUE. If not, that's fine, it's just a
> > > possibility which has occured to me.
>
> On Sat, 28 Sep 2002, David Anselmi wrote:
> >
> > Technically there should be no problems.  Organizationally there are
> > many issues.  I would suggest keeping things as separate as possible
> > for now.  If the consensus (and the need) is that CLUE should provide
> > services for this project, I would recommend being formal about
> > it--which means adding some formality to CLUE first (which shouldn't
> > be a problem, just that it is some work).

My other thought, WRT CLUE, is that it would dovetail well with things
like installfests, and perhaps CLUE-Cert.

How much work would it be? What is required, organizationally?

jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5