[CLUE-Talk] It's Waimea! And also a bb mention

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Sun Oct 13 10:32:35 MDT 2002

At the installfest, Dennis and I were talking about Blackbox, and he
mentioned a window manager that's based on Blackbox (can't remember name now
- do you remember, Dennis?), but there's another that uses Blackbox code and
I couldn't remember the name of: it's waimea:
http://130.239.134.83/waimea/index.html.

In other news, David Holz was showing me Knoppix, he had me run "bb". Check
it out.  On Knoppix, it was under Games->Toys->bb, IIRC. On FreeBSD, the
port is /usr/ports/misc/bb.  Their web site is:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/bbdemo/?topic_id=80%2C100%2C113

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/