[CLUE-Talk] Any news on the Open Source IT Samaritans?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Oct 16 13:09:48 MDT 2002

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:37:18 -0600
Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc at americanisp.net> wrote:

> I was just wondering if there has been any news on this front.

Not a lot. Folks who are interested in IT Samaritans should subscribe to
their mailing list, over at Yahoo groups.

I've been working at getting a little project for them up and running to
the point where I can make a graceful exit, without feeling like I've just
dropped the ball. After that, I'm going to get focused on getting the
Linux Education and Advocacy Project moving forward, as it's now seperate
from IT Samaritans (they have another person who has stepped forward to
coordinate Free/Open software within their group).

jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5