[CLUE-Talk] SPAM (Unsolicited Commercial E-mail) forged using MY ADDRESS!!

charlie oriez coriez at oriez.org
Wed Oct 23 07:58:29 MDT 2002

On Tuesday 22 October 2002 03:44 pm, Jim Ockers wrote:

> the web site is: c1010.hudjheuhfnnvgxvbchnfhfujryyfgbch.co.uk [Can you
> believe that's for real?] the site location is: Hong Kong
> the domain registrar's location is: Hungary
> the ISP is: iadvantage.net [whose ISP is hkt.net]
> the DNS provider is: virtualdelivery.net
> the domain registrar is: melbourneit.com.au

this reads like a who's who of spammer scum.  I dont think there is a single
one of them not on SPEWS.

As to your claim that the Colorado law doesnt apply - actually it does.  The
bounces transited your Colorado server. that makes Colorado law apply.  Good
luck on serving papers though.

charles oriez          coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
"You want us to hit delete.  A blocking list is basically a diesel delete
key.  A blocking list is the bulk delete response to unwanted bulk email.
When we use a blocking list, we are hitting delete, as you ask us to
do.  Why do you object?"  -- David Canzi