[CLUE-Talk] Re: [CLUE-Tech] Domain Name problems

charlie oriez coriez at oriez.org
Wed Oct 23 16:08:59 MDT 2002

On Tuesday 22 October 2002 08:23 pm, CLUE President wrote:
> This problem is fixed ... by Magic!!!
>
> BTW - We registered another domain name www.cluedenver.org.  We have
> control of this domain name, so it should be relatively immune from DNS
> problems.
>
> Apologies for inconvenience.
> Jeff

Think there might be a connection?

NYTimes, 10/23/02

Powerful Attack Upset Global Internet Traffic
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/23/technology/23INTE.html

charles oriez          coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
"You want us to hit delete.  A blocking list is basically a diesel delete
key.  A blocking list is the bulk delete response to unwanted bulk email.
When we use a blocking list, we are hitting delete, as you ask us to
do.  Why do you object?"  -- David Canzi